I’ve been a bit of a lazy blogger lately. I just feel like I haven’t really had anything to say that wasn’t said already.
Then, last week, just when I was starting to feel ready, I hit my head. Had a concussion. Was on “brain rest” for the week. No computer, no typing, no texting, no reading, etc. Nothing that would require focus and fine motor coordination. Of course, I still taught my classes and lessons, so I was only semi-obedient.
So, I do apologize for my lack of writing lately. I’ve felt really rather guilty about it. But, we’re back! And, I’ve realized a have a whole bunch of things to talk about.
- Teaching dance for high school students
- Teaching a competition dance team
- Choreographing a high school music
- Sitting behind the table with Penelope Reed, and watching her make auditions a beautiful experience for everyone who came in front of us
- Tales from Poe rehearsal process
- Struggling to launch a small business
- Reflections on a full year at Hedgerow
- The importance of time off
So, look for all of these topics!