Kerry and I “met” online a few weeks ago via a mutual Twitter friend while I was blogging about the importance of history and context while teaching dance. I’m happy to have her perspective and experience in my network!
This award comes with four important responsibilities:
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
- Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
So here are seven random facts about me:
1. I’m very thankful for this award, as I had no idea what I was going to write about today (I usually write my blog posts ahead of time, but didn’t get to this one).
2. I believe in karma.
3. Paris is my favorite place on earth.
4. I love Mystery Science Theatre 3000 movies.
5. I try very hard to do a little bit of Pilates every day.
6. I love Indian food and margaritas (not together).
7. This is my first blog award, and I am thrilled (Even though I'm allergic to strawberries)!
And here are 15 irresistibly sweet blogs for you to enjoy:
4Dancers- Exactly what the title says
Art & Soul Acting- Acting tips from my Twitter friend Rhonda!
Dance Advantage- Nichelle’s everything dance related blog
Green Room Blog- Actors swapping stories
Have Fun*Do Good- Inspirational and motivational stories and ideas
Hello My Name Is- For your daily dose of butt-kicking
Maria’s Movers- Creative movement and dance instruction experiences
Picture Books & Pirouettes- Coordinating dance and literature
Pilates Goddess- Pilates insights and resources
smArts & Culture- Creative inspiration
The Creative Practice- More creativity!
The Road Lots Traveled - Full disclosure, this is my sister. And she’s hilarious.
Today I Love- While this is not a blog, this idea inspires me to thankfulness every day.
What Gives 365- Betty Londergan gave away $100 a day for a year. Amazing.
Zen Habits- Quiet thoughts to settle your life